They say that dogs are man's best friend, but this cat was setting out to sabotage that theory.

 It was a slippery slope and he was willing to slide all the way to the deepest depths.

Although it wasn't a pot of gold, Nancy was still enthralled at what she found at the end of the rainbow.

Red is greener than purple, for sure.

I made myself a peanut butter sandwich as I didn't want to subsist on veggie crackers.

Combines are no longer just for farms.

Twin 4-month-olds slept in the shade of the palm tree while the mother tanned in the sun.

All they could see was the blue water surrounding their sailboat.

I always dreamed about being stranded on a desert island until it actually happened.

She used her own hair in the soup to give it more flavor.

Traveling became almost extinct during the pandemic.

The body piercing didn't go exactly as he expected.

The old rusted farm equipment surrounded the house predicting its demise.

The old apple revels in its authority.

The tart lemonade quenched her thirst, but not her longing.

Seek success, but always be prepared for random cats.

The fact that there's a stairway to heaven and a highway to hell explains life well.

Patricia found the meaning of life in a bowl of Cheerios.

He watched the dancing piglets with panda bear tummies in the swimming pool.

I'd always thought lightning was something only I could see.

Peter found road kill an excellent way to save money on dinner.

She was sad to hear that fireflies are facing extinction due to artificial light, habitat loss, and pesticides.

I come from a tribe of head-hunters, so I will never need a shrink.

It's not possible to convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising it infinite bananas when they die.

The external scars tell only part of the story.

Jason didn’t understand why his parents wouldn’t let him sell his little sister at the garage sale.

He appeared to be confusingly perplexed.

Potato wedges probably are not best for relationships.

Nobody questions who built the pyramids in Mexico.

She felt that chill that makes the hairs on the back of your neck when he walked into the room.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

When I was little I had a car door slammed shut on my hand and I still remember it quite vividly.

Sixty-Four comes asking for bread.